Saturday, January 22, 2011

Saturday Breakfast

Scott has to be the best hubby ever!  He got up this morning and made my favorite breakfast - French toast.  YUM!  French toast is one of my dad's specialties, and the last time I had my dad's breakfast was on family vacation in 2009.  That was the only time Scott had ever had my dad's French toast, and this was his first attempt at making it.  He did a great job, and it was the perfect way to start off another cold winter morning. 

I'm now 23 weeks and 2 days along.  I was put on home bed rest at 23 weeks last time, and since I'm not on bed rest yet I can say that's a small victory achieved.  My regular OB appointment went well this week; my belly is measuring 27 weeks along - a month ahead, which is on target with twins.  The big test is my appointment next week - 24 weeks, viability, and hopefully no cervix changes.  Stay tuned.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment