Monday, September 6, 2010

The Implant - August 29, 2010

Ahhh, Valium, how I love thee....was super nervous this morning waiting to see if the IVF clinic would call and push the implant to Day 5.  The assigned call time came and went, and that means we are going ahead with the Day 3 transfer, so I got to take the Valium to help me relax for the procedure.  I took a 2nd one at the clinic.  Veeeerrrry reeellllaaaxxxxed.

My IVF doctor said that he was implanting 2 "drop dead gorgeous" (his words, not mine) embryos.  I'll take it!  The picture we have is very pretty, and you can see all 8 cells in each embryo. 

Apparently the Valium lasts for awhile, because my hubby said that on the drive home, I said we could have 5 or 6 kids.  HA!  While I would definitely love to have more than one child, we'll see how this round goes. 

Now the hard part.....the 2 week wait for pregnancy labs!  I'm sure I'll cheat and take a home pregnancy test beforehand....

No comments:

Post a Comment