Friday, September 10, 2010

Pregnancy Labs

Well, yesterday was the big day....the mother of all labs....the pregnancy lab!  Of course, I already knew it was positive, because I've cheated - twice.  :)  On Monday, I took a home pregnancy test, and there was a very, very faint line.  On Wednesday, I repeated the test - and there was no doubt it was positive - so we went ahead and shared the news with our family.

As soon as I got in the car and turned on the radio after my appointment, a U2 song played.  U2 was one of my oldest sister's favorite bands.  I believe in signs, and I know this was just her way of saying that she is here with me,  and everything will be OK.  I can't bear the thought of my future children not ever getting to physically meet their aunt, but we will certainly tell our children all about her.  

My due date will be May 19, 2011.  I am 4 weeks pregnant.....36 more weeks to go.....   

1 comment: