Saturday, March 19, 2011

And They're Off!

Sadly, I'm not talking about the horses during Spring Meet at Keeneland or Churchill Downs, although both are right around the corner.  (I wonder how young is too young to teach the babies how to bet?).  I'm talking about my wedding rings.

I've just started swelling within the last week or so, but the past couple of days have been really bad.  So bad that I can actually feel how fat my fingers are toes have become without having to look.  Good thing the weather is a little warmer, because I might be in flip flops until it's all over!

In our 4.5 years of marriage, my engagement ring has been off one time, due to a broken prong that had to be fixed.  Just last December, Scott and I both took our wedding bands off to have them cleaned when we were at the jewelers.  It's really strange to not have my rings on today, but I knew it was inevitable, and much better than waiting too long and having to cut them off!

No comments:

Post a Comment