Thursday, August 4, 2011

Wedding

Last weekend was the weekend we've been waiting for all summer - Christopher and Polly's wedding!  Christopher is Scott's younger brother, and he's like a brother to me as well.  I know I could call him and count on him for anything.  Polly was a beautiful bride and the reception was fabulous!  

This was the first night Scott and I were both away from the twins overnight.  A BIG thank you to my parents, sister, and  all my nieces for entertaining the boys so we could have a night out!  I've paid the price for it all week by suffering from a summer cold/allergies (and amazingly, I did not have a hangover!). 

The twins came to the church before the wedding for a few pictures in their tuxedo onesies:
Uncle Christopher, me with Scott III, and Scott with George

Uncle Christopher with Scott and George, Baylor and Bennett
   

No comments:

Post a Comment