Sunday, January 1, 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Happy New Year!  I hope everyone had a safe and fun new year's eve.  I spent my evening getting the blog updated, drinking a glass of wine, and finishing the book I started over the holidays.  Scott was at his brother's party, and if not for him texting me just before midnight, I probably would have slept the year away.  This was the first NYE in a really, really long time in which I did not go out (pregnant or not) and I must say that I didn't miss the crowded bars or headache today, although I did miss visiting with friends.

Scott and George have literally slept the entire day.  I think the Christmas festivities and trip to Destin last week finally caught up with them.  They would eat, play for a bit, take a long nap, repeat x3.  It made for a productive day around the house by allowing us to take down all of the Christmas decorations, throw out the tree, do all the laundry, and get organized.  Just one more day off and then it's back to work for me, and off to the Koala Bear room at daycare for the twins!

No comments:

Post a Comment