Monday, May 23, 2011

4 Weeks

I can't believe the babies are 4 weeks old today!  Here is a pic from their first walk over the weekend in their double stroller (Scott in front, George in back)


My parents watched the babies last week so I could take an afternoon off and do a little shopping (Target, anyone?) and my in-laws came over to babysit last night so Scott and I could have a date night.  We seriously contemplated just going to his parents empty house so we could sleep for a couple of hours, but went to dinner instead.  I even had my first post-pregnancy glass of wine! 

Everything was going well until the 4am feeding this morning....that's when the storms rolled in and as usual our electricity went out.  The feeding was almost over, but I did have to change a dirty diaper by battery operated lantern (good purchase Scott!).  Our gas generator has gotten way too much use!  Our next house will have a built in back up generator - I don't care how much it costs or if we never use it, it will still be money well spent! 

No comments:

Post a Comment