Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Lots of Catching Up...

Time keeps slipping away from me!  Wonder why?  ;)  Here's what you need to know to be caught up:
  • The twins turned 9 weeks old yesterday!  We became mobile a week ago, being able to get out and about.  Since then, Scott and George have gone out to eat Mexican and get ice cream at the Comfy Cow (twice).  I've not yet ventured out on my own with them, but will in due time.
  • George's repeat newborn screening labs came back and all is well.  Whew!  
  • I've been to the doctor about my daily headaches, pending lab results.  Will probably also have a MRI just to rule out anything major.  Most likely the headaches are hormonal - considering I've been either pregnant or undergoing IVF for the last two years and then had progesterone shots daily during IVF and weekly during pregnancy, and now am finally not on medication of any kind - that seems to be the best bet.     
  • Ugh - I'm actually returning to work a few days earlier than previously posted - August 31.  It's really only 3 days early, and it keeps us from having to pay COBRA insurance for the month of September, so it's worth it!  And how busy can I be after being off 5+ months and heading into a long holiday weekend?? (Work friends, don't answer that - I really don't want to know!)
  • Weight Watchers - back on the wagon, after falling off said wagon pretty much from the start.  We fell off even harder than previously noted, with the above mentioned Mexican dinner, two trips out for ice cream, plus lots of other treats, and topped it all off with Taco Bell last Sunday night.  So we'll see where this week takes us!
Here are some pics from Father's Day:

    Scott in my parents backyard
    My dad with the twins

No comments:

Post a Comment