Sunday, February 13, 2011

"Wow....

....you're so much bigger than the last time I saw you!"  Um, thanks...I guess?  This seems to be THE statement of the last couple of weeks.  Typically, it's been said by people that I haven't seen in 2-3 weeks.  But the best comment has to be from my own mother, whom I saw two days in a row this week:  "You look a lot bigger than you did just yesterday!"  (Love you Mom!).

Well people, I am pregnant with TWINS, remember?  Although, the 20 lbs I've gained so far isn't doing much for my 5'2" frame these days.  At least I'm all belly (or so I'm told)!  A person of average weight at conception should gain 25-35 lbs during their pregnancy; you can add up to 10 more lbs for twins.  And typically, weight gain will be about 1 lb per week in the last trimester.  So considering I have less than 12 weeks left of this pregnancy, plus the 20 lbs I've already gained = 32 lbs, I still have a little wiggle room.  :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment