Thursday, February 10, 2011

WHEW!

Made it to 26 weeks today!  My high risk appointment was great yesterday - again, no cervix changes.  I can't believe it, especially since my contractions have seemed to pick up a little over the past few days.  But, the doctors don't seem too concerned with the contractions since my cervix still hasn't changed, so I'm not going to worry about them either right now.  The odds are really good for me making it to 30 weeks and beyond. :)

I did have the first round of steroid shots (yesterday and today) to help develop the babies lungs.  I will receive another round closer to delivery. Otherwise, I'm still on the Procardia 4x/day and weekly progesterone shots.  No bed rest!  The only down side of no bed rest is that I still have to work.  :(  I'm just ready to be on leave and focus on these babies.  

Scott and I are hoping to finish up some decorative things in the nursery this weekend.  We have enough to be functional should the babies arrive at any time, but I want to be decorated and organized before I do end up on bed rest or in the hospital and unable to do anything until after delivery.  I'll post pictures when the nursery is finished!

No comments:

Post a Comment