Wednesday, April 13, 2011

These babies are

NEVER COMING OUT!  I will be 35 weeks tomorrow and they are comfy right where they are (that's not a bad thing, really).  I just don't know how I'm going to survive up to 3 more weeks!  It's only the swelling that is getting to me - if it wasn't painful, I'd be fine.  But the swelling is so bad it hurts for anything to touch my legs, and walking is miserable.  Thankfully my blood pressure is good, there's no protein in my urine, no vision changes or headaches, so the doctors aren't worried about pre-eclampsia.

Baby A weighed in at 5 lbs 4 oz and Baby B at 5 lbs 8 oz today - that's almost 11 lbs of baby in my belly!  They might not need their preemie clothes after all, and chances are pretty good that NICU time would be very minimal, if needed at all.  My cerclage will be removed next week, and I'll stop the Procardia as well.  It's possible that I could dilate a few centimeters after the cerclage removal, so maybe that will get the ball rolling and start the eviction process for these babies!

No comments:

Post a Comment