Friday, April 1, 2011

ARGH!

Maybe I started calling myself a whale too early....the blue whale is the world's largest known animal, so I have nowhere to go from there!  

I have eaten myself out of my maternity jeans.  No joke.  The stretchy band doesn't cover my belly anymore, and they are tight on my thighs (proving to all those people that tell me I'm all belly that they are WRONG!).  The few maternity shirts that I own also barely cover my belly at the bottom anymore. 

Shoes?  Forget it.  I can't bend over, making it impossible to put on socks and shoes without assistance.  My calves and feet are so swollen that my shoes don't really fit anyway.  Spring weather needs to hurry up and get here so I can stop looking like an idiot running around in flip flops in 40 degree weather. 

And of course, not knowing if I'm going to deliver tomorrow or in 3 weeks, I refuse to go out and spend money on any new clothes or shoes.  So I'll just keep complaining until these babies come.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment