Saturday, April 23, 2011

Recap

I'm a little behind on posting this week, so here is a quick recap:

Monday:  last progesterone shot! 

Tuesday:  another doctor's appointment.  The babies looked great on their BPP.  However, my blood pressure was slightly high.  To rule out pre-eclampsia, the doctor wanted me to collect a 24 hour urine sample to check for protein. Fun.  Attempted cerclage removal, which was NOT successful.  So painful, I will spare everyone the details - but I will say that women who have babies without any kind of medication are rock stars, and crazy. Also started weaning off the Procardia.

Thursday:  back to the doctor to turn in my 24 hr sample and have blood work taken.  My blood pressure was lower, which was good.  Also signed off on the eviction notice papers for the babies - they will be born on May 2nd if not before!

Friday:  doctor called and the blood work and 24 hr sample were all within normal limits - no pre-eclampsia, which is good.  She did mention that since  today is my last dose of Procardia my blood pressure might start to increase, so it will be checked closely at my appointment next week.  If it is higher, coupled with the fact that my edema is out of control, she may consider delivering  earlier than May 2nd.  :)

Until then, I'm just waiting impatiently for things to start progressing.....

No comments:

Post a Comment