Monday, November 1, 2010

Moving right along....

...11 weeks and 4 days today.  Appointments went well last week; both babies measuring on target with great heart rates.  The high risk doctor noted that they would not let me go past 38 weeks, which is May 5.  Derby babies!  :) 

Cerclage is scheduled for next week - Nov 10th.  My appointment isn't until 1230p and I can't eat after midnight the night before - that is just cruelty to a pregnant lady!  The procedure only takes about 10 minutes, but with all the pre-op, ultrasound, and recovery I'll be at the hospital most of the day.  I'm just glad it's scheduled so I can plan my time off for the remainder of the year!

Good news - the doctor approved a day out for Breeder's Cup this weekend!  She noted the stipulations were no drinking and no cigars.  I think I can handle that!  Now I just have to find an outfit to fit this crazy body of mine - I'm not really into maternity clothes, but my regular clothes don't quite fit either.  Early pregnancy shopping is awful!

1 comment:

  1. Yay, glad it's going well! That's the stage where you want to wear a sign that says "I'm not fat, just pregnant!" Wear a cute necklace and it'll distract everyone. Speaking of, OMG...I've had your pink necklace forever and need to send it to you immediately! I keep forgetting.

    ReplyDelete