Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving

Happy Turkey Day everyone!

Even with all the tragedy that has struck our family this year, we still have a lot for which to be thankful.  We are thankful for the few days we did get to spend with our twins, and the memories that we will cherish of them forever.  And I am thankful for the many years that I did get to have with my sister, especially the last 4 years when we lived in the same city.  Scott and I are both thankful for our strong relationship, because a weaker relationship could easily have broken with the stress of what we have endured over the past two years, but we are even stronger than before. 

We are blessed with wonderful family and friends that have supported us through everything, and we wouldn't be where we are today without them.  And finally, we are blessed with the two new lives growing inside of me, that we can't wait to meet - hopefully no sooner than mid-April!

No comments:

Post a Comment